CNN: The Disney-owned company, Foodles Production (UK) Ltd, had admitted two health and safety breaches in relation to the incident in June 2014, when Ford's leg was crushed by a hydraulic door. By Sheena McKenzie
'The 71-year-old actor had been reprising his role as Hans Solo in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" when he was hit by the heavy door on the set of the Millennium Falcon, his character's spacecraft.
'The door acted like a "blunt guillotine," coming down "millimeters from his face," said prosecutor Andrew Marshall, according to PA.
'The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) told the court on Wednesday that Ford was hit with a force similar to the weight of a small car.'